Monday, March 1, 2010

Survey Drought

Seriously, where are all the surveys lately? I am a member of around 10 different survey sites and am currently experiencing the worst survey drought I've seen since signing up 5 or 6 months ago. I never expected to make a lot of money, but I do enjoy the small amounts of extra cash that survey taking usually generates. While I have no intention of giving up, I do find myself a little frustrated. I'm not receiving many invitations, and have qualified for very few of those I have received in recent weeks.

I thought it might be helpful for any newbies to know that just because no opportunities are popping up right now, that doesn't mean they never will. I am hopeful that the drought will end soon and I'll once again be swimming in surveys!

No comments:

Post a Comment