Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dining Out on a Budget

It's no secret that my husband and I love going out to eat. It's also no secret that we don't have a lot of money, which makes this favorite pastime of ours a little difficult. We thought that having a baby would slow us down, but our daughter loves being out and about and (for now at least) is quite well behaved in restaurants. (Well, aside from the fact that she gets really excited about being there and screeches about it at the top of her lungs...ah to be 9 months old!)

Anyway, we have lots of tips and tricks up our sleeves on how to dine out once every other week without breaking our budget. It just occurred to me on our latest dinner excursion that this would be a great topic to blog about. I'm going to try and add a new tip each day for the next week or so, starting tomorrow, and I sincerely hope that my readers will benefit from this info!

No comments:

Post a Comment