Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dining Out on a Budget

Final Suggestion: Skip Dessert

As a total chocoholic, it pains me to write this post. Which is probably why I kept putting off writing it. However, unless you are ordering a meal special that includes dessert, I would definitely recommend skipping it. If you have a serious sweet tooth like me, bake a pan of brownies or some cookies before you leave so that you have dessert waiting for you when you come home. Restaurant desserts are definitely tasty, but they are so overpriced that most of the time they just aren't worth it. (Unless, of course, you are at the Cheesecake Factory. I mean come on, cheesecake is what you go there for in the first place!)

This belatedly concludes my dining out on a budget series. I hope my readers will benefit from the tips I have offered, and let me know if you have any great advice that I have missed!

See the entire Dining Out on a Budget series HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment