Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Review: Downy Wrinkle Releaser

While I do not have any spectacular coupons for this product at the moment, I wanted to mention the wonder that is Downy Wrinkle Releaser. I promised to review products that would make life as a mom easier, and this definitely qualifies. After doing 7 loads of laundry at the laundromat yesterday, my husband and I made the very poor decision not to put that laundry away. "We'll do it tomorrow," we said.

This morning, I realized the sweater I had planned to wear to work was sitting in said laundry bags, and when I pulled it out it was wrinkled beyond being wearable. I didn't have time to iron, but I remembered that we had our little bottle of anti-wrinkle potion. I sprayed some on and pulled at the fabric, and like magic the wrinkles were gone. Instant wearability! There aren't many products that work as well as they claim to, but this is one of them. If you, like us, are a laundry procrastinater and regularly find yourself frustrated by wrinkled clothing in the morning, you should definitely check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment