Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Thrifty Couple's Weekly Diaper Deals

Ah, the Great Disposable Diaper Debate. If your family uses disposable diapers, chances are good that you have a favorite brand. If that happens to be Pampers or Huggies, you could be paying a pretty penny to cover your baby's booty. While we use Luvs during the day (and buy them at BJ's Wholesale Club, when they send out $5 off coupons making them $25 for a 200+ box), we use Pampers at night because the Luvs simply don't hold 10-12 hours of pee.

I was not too keen on the price of Pampers, so I began to shop around for deals. While I was bargain hunting, I came across The Thrifty Couple's Weekly Diaper Deals. All I could think was, "Seriously? Someone else has already scouted out the best diaper deals and created a list complete with coupon match-ups? This is the best blog ever!" Needless to say, I was quite excited. I highly recommend checking it out and bookmarking it! (Please be aware that this link will take you to a list of all their diaper deal posts, and then you can click on the particular post you want to read.) Happy saving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment