Monday, May 17, 2010

FYE in Latham Farms Store Closing Sale

The FYE located in Latham Farms is closing, so everything in the store is on sale! DVDs and CDs are 20% off (new and used) and video games are 15% off, so this is a great opportunity to buy gifts for any upcoming birthdays!

A Cautionary Tale: Due to the fact that the store is closing, all sales are final. I was aware of this fact when I went shopping for my husband's birthday present, but I knew he wanted The Simpsons season 9 and 10 DVDs so I was not concerned about the no return policy. I was super excited to find both seasons, used, for $19.99 each, which ended up being $16.99 each after the 20% discount. Unfortunately, I did not realize that since these came in the plastic cases that look like Lisa and Bart (which I thought were cute), it would mess up my hubby's "collection". Since they cannot be returned, we will forever be reminded of my blunder whenever we look at his Simpsons DVDs all lined up in our entertainment center.


Hopefully you will be able to score some great deals without having an "oops" moment like mine post-purchase. Also,be sure to come back and leave a comment if you find that they have slashed prices even further! Happy saving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment