Monday, May 10, 2010

BzzAgent

Are you interested in testing and spreading the word about new products? If you're willing to invest an hour or two of your time a month then you may enjoy BzzAgent, which is a word of mouth marketing company. I have been a member since October and am currently participating in my second "BzzCampaign" (a.k.a. product trial). Back in December I got to test L'Oreal Lash Boosting Serum and mascara, and now I am testing CoverGirl ShineBlast lip gloss and Smoky ShadowBlast eye makeup.

Each month, I add at least 3 opinions to the "Frogpond" and 10 new web pages to various "BzzScapes". (You can check out the BzzAgent website to learn more about what that entails.) I spend 1 to 2 hours a month on these, and that earns me higher status. Higher status = higher chance of being selected for BzzCampaigns.

It can all be a bit confusing at first, but if you just take a few minutes to look through the website and FAQs you should be able to figure it out. If not, feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

I realize that this program may not be for everyone because it does require a small time commitment. However, I really enjoy being a BzzAgent and am having fun with my free products (which you get to keep). Give it a try - it may be right up your alley!

No comments:

Post a Comment