Thursday, October 22, 2009

Where to begin?

So, I've decided to try my hand at blogging so that I can share valuable information with my friends and family. I have read a lot of "Mommy blogs", but I have included links to my 4 favorites in the column to the right. Most of the deals I will mention I probably got from one of their blogs, and credit will be given to them. Having worked full time before my daughter was born, I never really got into using coupons or taking surveys online, or even looking for freebies. Now that I have discovered this world of money saving, it's like a game to see how much stuff I can get for little to no money. I hope that by condensing what I consider to be the best deals into one blog, I will be able to help my readers save money without having to spend a ton of time sifting through all the info that is floating around out there. Happy saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment