Thursday, October 22, 2009

Opinion Outpost

When it comes to online survey companies, Opinion Outpost is by far my favorite. In just over a month, I have earned 277 points, which is equivalent to $27.70. I chose to redeem my points for Amazon gift codes, but Opinion Outpost will also send you a check if requested. I get a few surveys every week, with each survey being worth about 20 points, or $2.00. The surveys are easy and don't usually take more than 15 minutes. While no internet survey company is going to make you rich, Opinion Outpost is a great way to earn a little extra cash! Check it out here!

1 comment:

  1. I took your advice and signed up. They send surveys that I take but they always kick me out half way through and say I don't qualify. SO annoying!
    ~melle

    ReplyDelete