Saturday, October 24, 2009

I love free stuff!

Here is a list of free things I got yesterday:

*free bronzer sample from Sephora inside JCPenney using this coupon (a little goes a long way with this, so the sample should last awhile.) Not sure how long this promotion will be going on, but if you have a Sephora inside your JCPenney, bring in the coupon and see if you can still get the freebie!
*free 6 piece box of chocolate dipped fruit from Edible Arrangements (this offer was for the first 100,000 people who signed up as fans on facebook)
*free absolutely divine chocolate bar from CVS with coupon received in e-mail
*Neosporin Lip Health from CVS - price is $5.39, with $2.50 off using your extracare card and another $3 off using a printable coupon available earlier this month. I only had to pay 12 cents out of pocket to cover tax!
*sample of Burt's Bees acne treatment received in the mail

Five things for 12 cents out of pocket, I love it! I got the info about most of these deals from Money Saving Mom and Deal Seeking Mom. Now that I have started this blog, in the future I will post about deals like these in time for my readers to take advantage of them. Happy saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment