Friday, April 23, 2010

$10 off $10 at Aeropostale

Wow, Aeropostale has a printable coupon out right now for $10 off any purchase of $10 or more! The coupon is valid this weekend only (April 23-25). I was there this afternoon and they had quite a few items on sale. All tops were 50% off, and sundresses were priced at $14.99. I was able to get the sundress pictured to the left for only $5.19! (Yes, NY state charges sales tax on clothing, which is very unfortunate!)

While I was there, the sales clerk informed the woman who was in front of me in line that if she wanted to do the deal again, all she needed to do was print another copy and come back in. I think I may print another copy for myself and head back tomorrow to get a few camis, or maybe a pair of sunglasses, or maybe a new bag. Hmm decisions, decisions. Happy saving :)

(Thanks, Mojo Savings!)

No comments:

Post a Comment