Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday, Swagbucks!

Some of you may have heard me mention Swagbucks, a search engine that rewards you for searching. Swagbucks turns 2 today, and I thought I would take the opportunity to recommend trying it out if you haven't yet. It is powered by Google and Ask.com, so the results are pretty good. I installed the toolbar to remind myself to use it, and I check the "Swidget" (Swagbucks widget) at the bottom of this blog regularly to see if there are any bonus swag codes available. If there are, they can be entered on the homepage for bonus swagbucks.

You will receive 30 swagbucks just for signing up, and 10-20 swagbucks for random searches and codes found in the swidget. There are lots of things available in the Swag Store, but my personal favorite is $5 Amazon gift cards, which you can get for 450 swagbucks. I have earned enough to redeem my bucks for one gift card every month, for a total of $20 in 4 months. I realize $5/month isn't that much, but for just sitting at my computer and using a search engine, I'll take it! Give it a try - I hope you enjoy being a member of Swag Nation as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment