Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Family Time Challenge

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend. My family headed to Vermont for a weekend of camping - so much fun! I would like to begin by apologizing for the lack of posts in the past week. I am making it my goal this summer to limit my internet usage to only times when my daughter is sleeping. I don't want to miss out on her infant and toddler years because I was too wrapped up in my laptop! Unfortunately, between housework and sorting through e-mails, this leaves little time for blogging.

While I have absolutely no intention of shutting this blog down, my readers will definitely notice fewer posts. If you haven't already, be sure to "like" Mommy Saving Info on Facebook if you would prefer to have my posts show up on your wall rather than checking back here every day.

As a personal challenge to my readers, I would like to invite you to join me in my quest to devote more time to my family. Would your children benefit from having your full attention more often? Perhaps it's not the internet getting in the way of your quality time - maybe it's TV, or even books. Whatever it is, I challenge you not to miss out on anything this summer and to enjoy your family to the fullest. Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment